Tutorials and workshops - advance your bioinformatics skills
Targeting beginner as well as advanced participant, the tutorials and workshops at [BC]2 provide an excellent overview of the current bioinformatics trends and methods. Whether you are interested in data management, machine learning, pathogen genomes or single-cell analysis – there is a topic for everyone.
- T1: Using the Ensembl REST APIs to programmatically access genomic data
- T2: Genomic epidemiology and phylodynamics with Nextstrain
- T4: Interpretability for deep learning models in computational biology
- T5: Bioinformatics Pipelines for the Analysis of Viral NGS Data
- T6: Introduction to research data management with openBIS
- T7: Analysis of multi-sample multi-condition scRNA-seq datasets
- WS1: EMBO Young Investigator Workshop on Evolutionary and Computational Biology
- WS2: Annotation and curation of computational models in biology
All tutorials and workshops are taking place on Monday, 9 September 2019 from 9:00 - 16:00 at the University of Basel. The registration fee for tutorials and workshops is CHF 120, registration is possible via the Basel Life registration system.